Snap Taco is a festive taco spot bringing quick and tasty eats and drinks to the people. Located in Downtown Santa Cruz, we're inspired by flavors found on planet earth, turning fresh, local and sustainable ingredients into new school tacos. Great for a quick bite, a gathering with friends or the whole family.
We operate a full bar program with clever cocktails and other inventive beverages for all ages. We aim to be fast, but we are not fast food. We're focused on making the experience fun and welcoming for everyone.
Our mantra: Eat tacos, be happy.
This hands-on dynamic position requires:
Ability to work 40+ hours a week consistently. (Available to work late nights, weekends and holidays)
Demonstrated success and desire to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment.
Juggling multiple tasks while being detail oriented.
Supervisor experience in a food service establishment.
Interest in managing shops that strive to be a nexus for community and local, sustainable food.
Interest or current participation in the local food movement.
At Snap Taco, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Snap Taco believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Able to work 40+ hours a week consistently.
- Able to work late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Skilled in communication, problem solving, and prioritizing.
- Demonstrated success and desire to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment.
- Can juggle multiple tasks while being detail oriented.
- Management experience in a food service establishment.
- Interest in managing a shop that strives to be a nexus for community and local, sustainable food.
- Interest or current participation in the local food movement.
- Competitive Compensation
- Constant Opportunities for Advancement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Company Outings & Gatherings
- Discounts at Select Local Businesses
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Meals