Talent Attraction Manager - Consumer Facing
Position: Talent Attraction Manager
Pay Rate: $32.00/HR (40 Hours)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Length: 3 Month Contract
The position of Talent Attraction Manager will provide overall recruitment sourcing support for assigned retail positions. The purpose of this position is to identify viable candidates at all levels for various positions within retail throughout the company. This role will be responsible for front-end management, research, and recruiting to support geographic regions within our field organization.
- Source, review and evaluate candidate applications and/or resumes in terms of related experience, education, and skills.
- Perform initial contact and conduct preliminary screenings with candidates(when applicable).
- Maintain research findings and update corporate systems (Merlin/HUB & Avature) with details.
- Leverage all company provided resources for operational e?ciencies but also to drive positive results
- Network through approved social media including LinkedIn and similar portals to find candidates with targeted skills, experience, and potential.
- Works with Talent Acquisition Manager and various business partners to maintain clear understanding of all current and potential openings. Delivers the quality and quantity of candidates to support open requisitions within reasonable and requested time frames.
- Thinks strategically, and acts proactively to fill current needs as well as understands the value in building a pipeline for future opportunities.
- Responsible for building talent pipeline through recruiting, networking, and cold calling.
- Continues to bring new sourcing ideas to the table that may benefit their market and benefit the greater Talent Attraction Manager team.
- Provides consistent and specific measurable results; fostering a culture of accountability.
- Works e?ciently and productively by utilizing all resources and tools available.
- Minimum of 3+ years of retail recruiting experience in a high-end specialty or big-box retail organization.
- Individual must be hands-on and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, problem- solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Possesses research and networking skills with social networks, data mining and cold calling.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.