Turning miles into smiles, BYTON is an auto mobility device that combines engineers who are constantly opening up innovative forms of mobility with new technologies, and our UX/UI designers who are leading the way with novel, meaningful, and purposeful interactive experiences that we have yet to see in the market, Never before have both these drivers of change been so effectively united in a single company. At BYTON automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other.
- Defining and drafting basic process/workflow/template for software development lifecycle according to the concept of Aspice.
- Conducting Aspice compliance audit according to organization level process definition for each SW team spreaded in different departments cross the whole company.
- Assisting in the identification of continual Improvement opportunities.
- Training arrangement for new employees who are related to SW development.
- Participating supplier selection for SW maturity evaluation.
- Monitoring supplier Aspice compliance.
- Reporting to SW Quality Assurance Senior Manager and delivering regular SW quality report to Management.
- 6+ years of SW quality assurance engineering experience in SW well matured Tier One supplier, Automotive Industry.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of CMMI/ASPICE/Agile. Participant in CMMI/ASPICE assessment would be better.
- In-depth experience in SW development life cycle. Have SW coding experience will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skill with different roles in the company.
- Excellent reporting capability to generate report to high level management.
- Travel needed.
- Industry or vendor certifications in operating systems, hardware and computer programming languages.
- Proficient in Quality, Requirements and Problem-Solving Tools
- 8D, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP
- SharePoint, Confluence
- Configuration tools
- Coding tools
- MS Office – word, excel, power point
- Mandarin speaking or reading skills will be perfect. This is not a must.