Job Title: Staff Software Quality Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA (HQ)
This position reports to Senior Manager, Quality Engineering
Work matters. It's where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We're dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That's why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you're an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Cloud Applications Quality Engineering team and work with a talented group of engineers, driving various key aspects of quality engineering attributes and initiatives, focusing compliance, process, accessibility and deployment to name few.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Staff Quality Engineer, you will be a key member of the Cloud Applications Development team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and play a key role in release quality. You will combine conventional (Selenium, JUnit, TestNG) test automation with novel and inventive approaches incorporating the entire product life-cycle.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years professional experience in quality assurance and/or application development
- Experience in Java programming with Selenium, JUnit and TestNG
- Solid understanding of SDLC concepts
- Proven ability to learn new tools and technologies with minimal guidance
- Proven experience in leading quality efforts within a scrum team of 4-6 engineers
- Proven ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience