Job Title: Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, IT Asset Management
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager to drive a technical marketing content strategy that will help our prospects and customers understand what is possible with ServiceNow’s IT Asset Management (ITAM) solution. We need someone that is an action-oriented leader who can build unique and compelling technical content to help us grow our presence in the ITAM and Software Asset Management (SAM) markets.
You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor as well as lead other marketing and technical professionals to promote and integrate the value of IT Asset Management (ITAM) across the entire ServiceNow solution portfolio.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help build a world-class technical product marketing function by delivering technical marketing content for ServiceNow ITAM
- Define and execute technical product marketing deliverables including but not limited to technical marketing collateral, videos, demos, sales enablement trainings, presentations, sales tools, marketing events and campaigns
- Develop cool and compelling killer content, including short videos, blogs, webinars and field enablement programs, all aligned to the core value proposition and messaging for ITAM offerings
- Lead technical product marketing programs and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan such that sales teams, field marketing and partner organizations are properly informed about all technical and thought leadership content
- Partner with product management, product line sales, solution consulting, and product marketing to achieve a shared understanding of the ITAM markets and desired product direction for ServiceNow
- Present technical marketing content to internal and external audiences, including ServiceNow’s Knowledge Conference and industry tradeshows
- Engage customers, partners and analysts in online communities and social media, leveraging your technical marketing and thought leadership content
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience in technical product marketing, sales engineering, product management or solution consulting in one or more of these market areas: IT Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management, Software Licensing, Optimization & Compliance
- Hands-on Experience with the ServiceNow Platform
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies such as Camtasia, ScreenFlow or DemoEasel
- Very strong written and oral communication skills, excellent storyteller
- Exceptional people skills to interact with executives, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
Up to 10% travel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.