Job Title: Senior QA EngineerLocation: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and execute test cases our Test Management module.
- Create, update and monitor defects to resolution.
- Collaborate with other QA team members with executing test cases.
- Test front-end web functionality, including cross-browser capability, responsive design, and performance aspects.
- Test back-end Adobe AEM/WCMS functionality, customizations and features.
- Participate in software development process for the localized websites to ensure quality and standards adherence.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience with Software Quality Assurance testing and processes.
- Experience with Web API testing
- Experience with Localization testing
- Experience with Agile/scrum/waterfall development and project methodologies.
- Experience with Automation such as Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, Git technologies is a plus.
- Experience with AEM, or similar WCMS and ServiceNow technologies is a plus.
- Software development and test automation experience is a plus.
- Load and performance testing is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.