Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Application Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop a high potential enterprise SaaS product for a fast-growing cloud company, using a market leading development platform and hosting infrastructure.
- We are a unique cloud company, one that is gaining tremendous adoption with large enterprises. You will get the opportunity to learn first-hand the technical internals of our market leading SaaS platform that is expected to disrupt several established spaces.
- Work closely with product managers in cross teams’ collaborative environment building product features following Agile software development methodologies.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years working in a comparable software development role
- Experience working with Product Management and UX teams
- Experience with DB design and SQL
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SASS, REST and associated frameworks
- Passion for software development, test automation, performance, UX, customers success, and problem solving
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.