Do you like Amazon Alexa and have a passion for cars? The Alexa Automotive team is seeking a Solutions Architect to help integrate Alexa and related services into the car. Are you the kind of hands-on technical professional who can help our partners? In this role, you will wear many hats including technical advisor, software developer and evangelist. You must possess a unique combination of deep technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure our partners are able to take full advantage of Alexa's skills and are delivering a delightful end user experience.
Ideally, you're someone who can write code with the best of them, but also want to help guide the broader automotive industry towards a technology you believe in. You have immediate credibility with technologists and developers at all levels, from students to CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don't just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we'd like to speak with you.
- Engage with automotive partners' developers, architects, hardware engineers and managers to facilitate the integration of Alexa into their products and services
- Educate partners on the Alexa platform and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Develop proof-of-concepts (POCs) and prototypes as necessary to demonstrate Alexa capabilities and evangelize Alexa in the car
- Work proactively to resolve technical issues for partners, spending time on-site as needed helping them integrate with Alexa
- Develop tools and processes that streamline integration
- Work with the Alexa product teams to define platform requirements for new product features
- Brief Amazon executive teams on progress in adopting Alexa