Recruiting Manager, Corporate Functions Early in Career
Who is ServiceNow?
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave. ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $2 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be
easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud-based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done. Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
With the continued acceleration of growth ahead of ServiceNow we are looking for a leader for our Early in Career team focused on Corporate Functions (Marketing, Finance, Talent, etc.). We have our sights set on being an enduring company that grows to $4B and $10B in the coming years, and we are going to do this with great talent on our side. The ideal candidate must thrive in a highly dynamic and changing environment and will lead an Early in Career recruiting team with focus, empathy, operations, creativity and innovation. This is an exceptional opportunity to transform the way ServiceNow works and to build a performance driven talent organization that can scale across countries and into new markets.
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as a strong partner to our corporate function leaders to scale our teams across the Americas, develop recruiting goals and strategies to meet their needs and hiring challenges, and ensure that we are focused on the things that make a difference.
- Build a world class sales recruiting team who can deliver in this war for talent.
- Develop and measure recruiter performance to continue to scale a high performing team
- Partner with key stakeholders to assist in the development and implementation of global workforce plans, forecasting, talent pipeline strategy, etc.
- Innovate and execute upon a localized sourcing and school strategy
- Introduce and improve methodologies for attracting, assessing and selecting a diverse talent pool
- Frequently assess, rebalance and pivot on how the team is resourced and focused on what is needed today and tomorrow
- Be the champion for the company, including living the values and purpose and being an important storyteller about ServiceNow today and in the future
- Be curious, creative and innovative about ServiceNow and our products and leverage the self-serve portals to enhance and better our delivery model
In order to be successful, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 4+ years of leadership experience (ideally with experience corporate functions early in career recruiting)
- Program or project experience (the majority of which should be focused on early in career)
- A deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle and/or custom recruiting process for both technical and non-technical hiring; and the ability to lead a team in doing so
- Strategize, advise and own reworking and refining the existing hiring processes to optimize for experience, diversity & scale
- Work with regional leaders to design early in career recruiting strategies from brand awareness to leverage programs and initiatives to attract the very best talent to ServiceNow
- Loves data: develop recruiting reports and dashboards to analyze, forecast, track and communicate key operational metrics and future predications to the business, while simultaneously using said metrics to drive operational excellence across the team
- Partner with Early in Career leadership to create and manage a recruiting budget; including partners, tools and events
- Collaborate with regional leadership & People team leadership on early in career workforce planning / talent mapping initiatives, including prioritization, nurturing and opportunistic and/or succession talent acquisition opportunities
- Lead and develop a growing team-- developing team members at various stages in their recruiting careers, bringing recruiting expertise and best practices
- Be bold about the opportunity to leverage innovations and automation to improve or reinvent the recruiting process