We are looking for an experienced Full-stack developer who will be focused on a Backend development that powers personal loan offers in the loan application.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Design and develop microservices using node.js.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Scala
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of GraphQL
NB: Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time. At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.