DIRECTOR OF PLANNING AND ANALYSIS-HOSPITAL
KP Recruiting Group Santa Barbara, CA
Directs the financial planning and analytics processes for us and affiliates, including supporting operations by identifying cost containment, process improvements, and revenue enhancements. Directs the operating and capital budgets preparation and long-range financial plan. Provides oversight over government reporting and compliance with federal and state statutes.
Position supervises: Sr. Government Reimbursement Analyst, Accountant(s), Financial Analyst(s), Manager Financial Operations, Manager Decision Support
- · MBA or MHA, preference to MBA/MHA and CPA.
Requires experiences in:
- · Budget Building and Planning
- · Enterprise wide Budget for operations and capital,
- · Creation of profitable analysis,
- · Market Data,
- · Financial Modeling
- · Financial Data and Analysis
- · Advanced reporting capabilities, including Excel, PowerPoint
- · Experience with specialized report writing systems.
MUST have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in financial Management, of which 5 years must be direct Hospital experience.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
8 years’ experience in financial Management, of which 5 years must be direct Hospital experience.