At Anser Advisory, we strive and succeed by creating smart, dynamic and professionally skilled teams to deliver extraordinary projects for our clients. You will work on interesting projects which will expand your expertise and hone your technical skills through the ability to access the most advanced technology on the market. Your successful impact will help us obtain our goal of being the nationwide go-to professional services provider. Anser, provides our clients with advisory, compliance, program and project construction management services at the highest level of dedication.
Our relationships are built on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service levels to our clients which has resulted in our rapid growth, nationwide.
Support Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Understand all aspects of the Contract. Assist and support in the review of the contract budget, monitoring of costs and preparation of reports, as required.
- Assist and support in the review, tracking, processing, and distribution of submittals, Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Change (RFCs), design submittals, shop drawings, product data, and work plans, meeting minutes, and other major correspondence. ? Assist and support in the review of submittals, deliverables and other construction documents for completeness and accuracy, and for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist and support in the coordination of the approval process for documents and contract changes; managing and maintaining the Document Control/Change Control process for all project documents; maintaining controlled distribution lists.
- Assist and support in the receipt of records and compile review comments; maintain an updated list of submittals, deliverables and other construction documents.
- Assist and support in reporting on the progress of submittal, RFI, and design submittal reviews at progress meetings, and development and maintenance of spreadsheets.
- Assist and support the updates and utilization of Primavera Contract Management Software. ? Assist and support maintaining a set of progress prints of all drawings and specifications that include, but are not limited to, scope and contract drawings, design progress drawings, Approved for Construction (AFC) drawings, shop drawings, contract specifications, and AFC specifications.
- Assist and support in the preparation of work plans, drawings, technical reports, presentations, feasibility studies, economic analyses, safety guidelines, maintenance requirements, training requirements, specifications, estimates, and operational needs, ? Assist and support in analyzing data, specifications, and drawings/blueprints.
- Assist and support in coordinating services with outside agencies. ? Assist and support in monitoring work for compliance with schedule, budget, technical, safety, and legal requirements. Assist and support in the review of new rules, regulations, and codes for project applicability. Assist and support in the interpretation of contract specifications, codes and safety orders. ? Supervise CSSC subordinate staff.
- Assist and support in preparing contract changes and project closeout documentation. Input data into Contract Management and MS Sharepoint databases and LACMTA Change Control PMIS System. ? Assist and support in negotiating change orders.
- Assist and support the Construction Relations team, as necessary, including coordination or production of notices or other communications for public dissemination. Periodic participation in community meetings and events. Assist and support exploring the mitigation of construction impacts. Assist and support coordinating with the contractor and other parties on project-related issues and activities. ? Assist and support the LACMTA Contract Administrator in the preparation of contract documents for pre-award solicitations and post-award administration, monitoring of contract compliance; the preparation of modifications/change orders; cost analysis, support legal or outside counsel, evaluation and resolution of claims; participating in documenting final inspection, final acceptance, and preparation of closeout documents; preparation of reports and other correspondence; interfacing with contractors and agency personnel.
- Approximately five (5) years of experience working on large heavy construction projects or heavy construction projects of similar complexity.
- Approximately three (3) years of experience working as Project Engineer on large heavy construction projects or heavy construction projects of similar complexity.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or other related fields.
- Valid California Class C drivers license. ? Competent in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, because it makes our firm stronger. Each of us contributes to our inclusive environment in the way we act, our level of commitment, encouragement to others to share their ideas, and our everyday, outstanding teamwork to support our clients. We also support professional development for our staff and celebrate their accomplishments.
Simply put, our firm is better . . . because of the people we work with.