Support Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the approval process for documents and contract changes; Manage and maintain the Document Control/Change Control process for all project documents; Maintain controlled distribution lists. ? Provide technical support to Construction Manager.
- Receive record and compile review comments; or similar Software.
- Support responses to various submittals and RFIs.
- Ensure various contractual documents are vetted and responded to within contractual parameters.
- Attend various project specific meetings.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Work in a team environment.
- Assist in coordinating services with outside agencies. ? Assist in preparing project closeout documentation. ? Support LACMTAs Third-Party Coordinator on administrating utility rearrangement and restoration work with project teams, as well as City, County, State, and Utility Agencies. Review and analyze quality trend reports. Assist in the negotiation and preparation of agreements with outside agencies and public/private utilities for all services and works necessary to support LACMTAs construction and operation activities.
- Approximately five (5) years of experience working on large heavy construction projects or heavy construction projects of similar complexity. ? Approximately three (3) years of experience working as Office Engineer on large heavy construction projects or heavy construction projects of similar complexity.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business, etc.
- Valid California Class C drivers license. Competent in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Unifier is desirable.