Compensation (Hourly Range)*: $42/hr
If you are an experienced Mortgage Recruiter looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Mortgage Recruiter. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Mortgage Recruiter will include
- As a Mortgage Recruiter you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
As a Mortgage Recruiter you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years previous related talent acquisition/HR experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems/ATS and other recruiting tools is preferred
- Must have mortgage experience - Mortgage recruiting is required
- Looking for candidates with experience in recruiting for loan officers and/or loan processors
- Could possibly convert to FTE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with major course work in a discipline related and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Ability to work individually, with recruiting team, business HR and functional HR to design, schedule, implement, and evaluate recruitment initiatives and tools with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and/or math aptitude for reporting development and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed; may require walking, primarily on a level surface, throughout the day; reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials; proper lifting techniques required; may include lifting up to 25 pounds for files or paper.
As a Mortgage Recruiter with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Mortgage Recruiter Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: osha, compliance, ergonomics, safety