Anser Advisory is a rapidly growing, national consulting firm; alongside our talented professionals, we are dedicated to providing Program, Project, and Construction Management services to our clients with offices in Florida, Boston, California, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Colorado.
Our mission is clear. We help clients solve challenges by providing top talent to develop the right solutions at the right time. With forward-thinking and utilization of the most advanced technology on the market, were leaders in project management strategy and execution; providing the visibility our clients want to see. Our relationships are built on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service; we let our work product lead the way.
The Business Operations Analyst, Sr. Specialist Applies advanced in-depth knowledge in one job family or broad knowledge across a job function. Frequently applies complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field. Has general knowledge of other related disciplines. Challenges are varied and complex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accomplish work through the application of technical skills and expertise in the analysis of business issues, operations, resource requirements, cost control efforts, quality assurance, business processes, and data and the development and implementation of short and long-term initiatives, plans, and strategies to optimize results.
- Advise, guide and work with other employees and leaders, however, work is accomplished primarily through the employees own work activities. They analyze and interpret data and provide technical advice, decision tools, research, benchmarking, capacity models, utilization forecasts, simulations, and statistical analysis to achieve financial, operational, and people benchmarks.
- Develop alternatives, present findings and recommendations, and consult with key stakeholders. They support integration and transformation efforts.
- Oversee strategic planning, communication, and project management processes for an OU or Department and develop, track, and monitor information for the operations business scorecard, budgets, and annual and strategic plans.
- May act as a project manager managing through matrixed employees/teams/vendors who are not direct reports but for which the incumbent has direct accountability to lead and achieve project objectives. Progression reflects increasing depth of professional knowledge, experience, project management skills, and ability to influence others.
- Bachelors degree in applicable profession, business, or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Project Management certification preferred Possesses five to seven years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing work orders/projects and maintaining a current understanding of industry practices, and standards.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers, identifying needs and resolving customer issues.
- Demonstrated experience, training, or education applying technical information related to engineering, drafting, architecture, construction, mapping, design, mechanics, mathematics, science or computers.
- Demonstrated experience managing several projects concurrently, adjusting to shifting priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze information and make sound decisions independently and in consideration of applicable policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be accountable for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive health coverage, 401k and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments. This position is classified as exempt meaning more than 50% of the employees time is spent performing exempt job duties consistent with this job description. If the employee finds the actual job duties change from those described herein so the employee is not performing exempt duties more than 50 % of the time, the employee must immediately inform management. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.