SR. PROCESS MANAGER BULK
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 inProfessional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
As the Manufacturing Bulk and Compounding Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the manufacturing operations and the associated production of bulk material used in packaging at our manufacturing site located in Sanford, NC, USA. You will report directly to the Value Stream Leader and will be a key member of the operations leadership team. You will lead the manufacturing network in the safe and effective operation of process operators and shift managers. The site produces the Coty brands (including Philosophy brand lotions and soap production plus Coty NA Fragrance Brands) which are a critical component of the Global Coty company portfolio.
The Sanford factory is a high paced dynamic work environment. We achieve goals through collaborative cross functional teams. The site's rich history dates to 1930 and fosters a deep passion for delighting consumers through the Brand. We are committed to developing leaders equipped to handle challenges across the company. We are proud to be the largest manufacturer in North America and flagship factory in our company.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Implementing all standards to deliver world class performance of all applicable operation metrics for the site (these include but are not limited to Safety, Quality, Organization Effectiveness and Reliability). This will be achieved through the implementation of the continuous improvement agenda driven to deliver world class quality at the lowest delivered cost in a safe and effective manner. The individual will be accountable to develop and lead a team of high performing associates through continuous improvement strategy and initiatives.
- Lead departmental operational and maintenance activity meeting safety, quality, and production targets in a Beauty regulated bulk making facility.
- Develop and deploy metrics across all organization levels down and make sure everyone in his/her organization knows what his/her unique contribution is to support Coty's performance goals.
- Leads a team of First Line Managers and hourly operations and skilled trades associates in a 24/7/365 manufacturing operation (primary production on 5 days).
- Liaison with the supply chain planning organization to support superior customer service through delivery of schedule adherence and support of the bulk run strategy.
- Partner with the HR team to develop a high performing team.
- Manage within the expectations of the site operating budget to deliver the low-cost business model for the category.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who:
You're a born leader. You seek fresh opportunities, insist on innovation and never settling for “good enough.“ You take pride in delivering best possible outcome while collaborating with the team.
You love to win and have fun doing it. You believe in taking the lead versus following, you have a positive attitude about the problems and want the best outcome for company and people.
You're a change maker. You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
You're a paradox navigator who works through complex scenarios to maintain the highest standards of safety while providing practical solutions and support for implementation.
Education: A Bachelor's degree is required, technical degree preferred. (An advanced degree is a plus)
Experience: 5 – 10 years of plant site experience. Having experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Food product manufacturing is desired.
Special Skills Required:
- Managing strategic R&D developments for product and process improvements
- Developing and implementing manufacturing strategy
- Production scheduling
- Delivering and implementing factory change including innovation
- Strong Communications Skills
- Strategic Influencing Skills
- Strong Bias for Action
- Holds Self and other Accountable
- Develops Team and grows Talent for the organization
- Labor Relations Experience
- Microsoft Office Skills
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we'd love to hear from you.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo