DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Document Control Specialist will ensure documents are controlled and stored appropriately; while in compliance to all local and regulatory requirements.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide new hire and routine training on document control procedures and policies.
- Assist and/or prepare training materials and presentations
- Ensure all controlled documents follow the correct routing guidelines
- Ensure all documents are routed and approved within the appropriate timeframe
- Ensure documents are subject to regular review
- Ensure new and obsolete users are maintained in the system
- Track and report Document Control System status
- Coordinate receipt and review of Global Quality documentation
- Ensure training is carried out & tracked locally
- Ensure local documentation is aligned, revised, or updated as needed
- Ensure new documents have been assigned to the appropriate curriculum in LMS as necessary
- Assist in preparing, providing, and/or retrieving documents as needed for internal or external audits.
- Perform audits of controlled documents to ensure that documentation accurately reflects the work that is done.
- Tracks, trends, and reports status of MOCs, deviations, derogations as needed
- Manages production retain storage and input into the warehouse management system. Locates and retrieves production retains as requested.
- Perform other duties as necessary and required.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- ETQ, Infinity, SAP or similar (preferred)
- Technical writing
- Working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in usage of IT tools – MS Office Suite, SPC, SAP, ETQ, Access, and other computer systems.
- Teamwork and interaction with multiple departments
- Aggressive self-starter – Seeks out and performs constructive activity
- Must be able to prioritize multiple request and tasks.
- Proactive problem solver
- Results focused
- Have a “customer oriented“ philosophy
- Demonstrates helpful leadership
- Positive and Constructive
- Questioning and Challenging – Seeks out growth experiences
- Accountable and Transparent
- Team Oriented
- “Can Do“ Problem Solving
- Process Focused
- High School Diploma; Associate Degree (2 year) in technical discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in related industry preferred – Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Food
- 0 – 2 years of experience within industry
WHAT WE OFF
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo