SunTrust is seeking energetic, dynamic & innovative sales and service-oriented individuals to join our team. These individuals will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and establishing new SunTrust clients within a retail environment. Create awareness of SunTrust products and services. Our mission is to profitably acquire, grow, and retain individual customers who will deepen and expand their financial relationship within retail banking and with other SunTrust lines of business.
In-Store teammates will be required to provide industry leading service and will proactively focus on sales goals by leading with SunTrust purpose of meeting client needs by leveraging retail store traffic. Individual sales goals will be assigned based on branch opportunities and needs.
- Insurance licenses (Life, Health and/or Variable)
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 registrations (or equivalent)
- Maintain continuing education coursework to keep licenses and/or registrations in active standing.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provides the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan – 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work – vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance – financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
To apply online please click the link below:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years retail sales experience or 18 months financial sales and service experience (such as an In-Store Financial Services Representative or Personal Banker at SunTrust or a comparable position at another financial institution).
- Demonstrated consistency in meeting sales goals.
- Must have cash handling or payment transaction experience.
- Providing industry-leading client service skills
- Achieving branch and individual sales, service, and referral goals
- Operating in a team environment where duties will include a mix of management, sales/referrals and transaction responsibility
- Championed as the branch’s second in command in absence of the Branch Manager
- College level courses.
- Two years experience in a client service and/or financial sales role with previous managerial responsibilities, Previous experience as a Teller and, Personal Banker/In-store Financial Services Representative at SunTrust Bank or comparable roles at another financial institution.
- Completion of Core STU Curriculum Training as well as corresponding Assistant Branch Manager coursework.
- Demonstrated ability to interact confidently with clients and ability to identify evaluate and resolve client financial needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative mindset, burning passion for sales, strong business acumen, previous individual accountability for metrics/quotas, leadership/coaching experience