Requisition Number: COMME02744
DEL-AIR Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration, Inc. is the largest Residential HVAC Company in the United States. We are a rapidly growing industry leader with eight locations serving Central Florida - Clermont, Davenport, Ft. Myers, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Sanford (headquarters), Sarasota, and Tampa.
Primary Responsibilities: A commercial Plumbing foreman supervises and coordinates activities of work crews consisting of mechanics and helpers engaged in the installation of piping systems.
Specific Duties & Tasks:
- Knowledge of job standards and specifications.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate activities of assigned workers in the fabrication and installation of plumbing assemblies and systems in building or work sites according to blueprints, specifications and other resource information using hand tools, portable power tools and other specialized equipment.
- Interpret plans, specifications, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
- Establish and adjust work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel. Study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for completion of job.
- Perform routine plumbing installation activities and attend site meetings.
- Calling for inspections to the proper municipalities in a timely manner.
- Coordinating/managing all subcontractors (such as insulators/control subcontractors).
- Accurately estimating hours and materials for scheduled job budgets.
- Ordering/receiving materials/equipment at the shop and sites
- Adhere and support the company’s health & safety policies
- May assist to help the DX or Chill-water departments, when needed.
- Handles warranty calls or call backs when required.
- Provides Start-ups and commissioning paperwork when required.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Responsible for special projects as requested by management and other duties/ responsibilities as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all Del-Air policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may be considered.
- At least 10 years of experience working in commercial plumbing installations.
- Ability to manage subcontractors and company employees
- Eligible to legally work in the United States.
- Always obtain a valid driver’s license and able to meet FCCI auto guidelines to operate a company-owned vehicle.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
Benefits offered by Del-Air:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Competitive wages
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Telehealth Program - MDLIVE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Supplemental Benefit Plans (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, etc.)
- Paid time off (PTO) / Paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Corporate Wellness & Safety Programs
- Referral Incentives
- And more…
We are accepting applications by replying to this job posting. Please submit a resume or detailed description of the job history to be considered for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place
Military Friendly Employer
For more information, please visit our Company Page.