become part of the costa vida Management team and apply now! We are currently looking for an experienced individual with Management work history.
THE ESSENTIAL ACTIONS THAT WILL MAXIMIZE SUCCESS FOR THE Management POSITION ARE:
FOOD STANDARDS, QUALITY, SAFETY and AWARENESS
- Adheres to company standards by seeing that Flow Charts are completed twice during the operating day.
- Maintains the Quality Assurance Program and sees that standards are actively upheld within the restaurant. Coaches, trains and acts on areas that present an opportunity for improvement. Ensures that the restaurant is neat, clean, safe and organized.
- Ensures that food is kept within proper temperature guidelines.
- Serves as the “Food Safety Manager.“ Maintains HAACP program and executes by established standards.
PROVIDING the ULTIMATE GUEST EXPERIENCE
- All actions and decisions are completely focused on and driven by the Guests' wants and needs.
- Provides a happy, high energy environment, where Guests are excited to return.
- Provides a clean, safe environment in which Guests feel comfortable to dine.
- Ensures all Guests are treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT
- Actively recruits Team Members for staffing of the restaurant. Conducts weekly interviews to increase talent pool. Staffing the restaurant is the direct responsibility of the General Manager.
- Hires high quality Team Members who demonstrate a service-focused mentality and high level of productivity to ensure constant Guest satisfaction.
- Provides an environment where all Team Members are treated fairly and respected, so as to successfully operate, in addition to creating an atmosphere where Team Members want to be, grow and learn.
- Orientation, training and development provided to company standards.
- Ensures that all Team Members are trained, motivated and empowered to meet and exceed Costa Vida standards. Provides feedback and coaching to strengthen skill set and execution.
- Prepares qualified Team Members to advance to the next level of employment.
- Seeks development and growth opportunities for personal improvement.
EFFECTIVE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Leads by providing the proper example for Team Members to follow.
- Develops and executes a business plan to achieve desired results; key elements including, but not limited to:
- Financial responsibilities including planning, P&L management and budgeting.
- Productivity, scheduling and labor planning.
- Local networking and marketing planning.
- Analyzes restaurant performance and initiates corrective actions when deviations from expectations occur.
- Effectively utilizes available systems, procedures and technology to meet, and/or exceed, goals within the business objective.
- Identifies staffing needs (including day-to-day and special circumstances) and acts accordingly.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Previous management experience (3 to 5 years), preferably within the hospitality industry, specifically food and beverage industry, (ideally: full service, fast casual or quick service) where supervising a minimum of 5 employees.
- Must have a valid driver's license accompanied with a good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Must have a telephone or other reliable means of communicating with all Team Members. Must be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Imperative that an open door policy is maintained.
- Functioning knowledge of computers including, but not limited to: common email systems (i.e. gmail, yahoo), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and basic software programs.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.