Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed below before applying.
If you need assistance with filling out our application form or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-325-6310 and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
Recognize and meet member and potential member needs by providing quality service through transactions and cross-selling products and services. Have a consistent focus to increase member satisfaction and account retention.
Sandy - 9640 South State Branch
9640 South State
Sandy, UT 84070
Part time; Monday - Friday 1:00pm-6:00pm; Rotating Saturdays 9:00am-2:00pm
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Provides quality service (AAA) to members and potential members
- Recognizes member needs and cross-sell products and services
- Balances cash drawer daily
- Represents the credit union in a professional manner, both in dress and in actions
- Accurately and efficiently processes transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Actively participates and completes product knowledge courses
- Follows up on referrals e.g. warm calling
- Complies with all regulations as required by law, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, FACT Act, GLBA, Regulation CC (funds availability), Regulation DD (TIS) and other regulations as required by law as it relates to his/her position
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
At least six months of branch or related experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, Trainings
To be completed during the first 60 days:
- MAU MSR Certification Package
- MAU Teller Branch Checklist
- MAU Products & Services
- MAU Teller Follow-up Training
- MAU MSR Sales Certification
- MAU Annual Learning Plan
- MAU Annual Products & Services
- Everyone Is Your Customer training
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
- Basic computer operating skills
- Beginner to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred
- Symitar experience preferred
Have no supervisory/managerial responsibilities
Other Skills and Abilities
Cash handling skills, good math skills, effective communications, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently
Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
There are no unusually environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic)
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.