Posting Dates: 10/16/2020 - 10/30/2020
Available Openings: 2
Job Family: Administrative
Department: Welfare Self Reliance Department
This role helps to foster self-reliance, care for the poor and the needy, and provide opportunities for giving and service by: helping members become economically and emotionally self-reliant; providing access to essential food and clothing items, helping members prepare for and respond to disasters; and providing humanitarian aid to relieve suffering; thus furthering the mission of the Church.
This position provides entry level secretarial and clerical support to the manager and/or counselors in an office. The incumbent maintains a confidential, client friendly atmosphere. The number of on-call clerks needed in an office and the number of hours they each work will depend upon the number of hours worked by on-call counselors.
- Uses personal computers and other standard office equipment and software programs.
- Screens phone calls, mail, and visitors for assigned managers/counselors.
- Keeps track of assigned managers/counselors calendars and makes appointments on software.
- Creates and maintains database and files.
- Follows standard LDS Family Services Policies and Procedures.
- Keeps work area in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- May provide back-up support for Advanced MD and Bluestep.
- Demonstrated proficiency in secretarial skills normally developed with at least 1 year of experience or comparable training.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products.
- Must be able to type 60 words per minute.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- Ability to work with basic computer functions.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.