The Senior Supply Planner owns optimal supply of inventory across a growing global network of suppliers and 3PL’s and various levels of product assemblies. In addition to owning a product portfolio of core products, this role will also collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop supply plans and replenishment strategies that support global product launches and accompanying launch offers to drive commercialization of new business. The Senior Supply Planner partners closely with Field and Marketing teams to understand feasibility and impacts to supply to support promotional activity, as well as real-time sales and inventory tracking to measure performance and sell-thru. In this role, you will have the opportunity to present to executive leadership through monthly S&OP meetings on financial risks and opportunities.
The Senior Supply Planner will serve as a key thought leader in implementing MRP to streamline core supply planning operations and building on advanced MRP features to enhance analytical capabilities. The ideal candidate thrives on tackling business challenges through data and analysis and is energized by a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment with significant opportunity for growth.
The position is based in San Francisco and candidate must have the ability to travel between locations in San Francisco and San Ramon when required.
- Generate supply plans through MRP for assemblies and components to optimize stock levels across the global network, considering shelf-life, demand, lead times, etc.
- Conducts sensitivity analysis and scenario plans to project risk to liability and service levels to make recommendations on operational business decisions. Report out to cross-functional stakeholders on key takeaways and actions needed.
- Actively share out progress on initiatives and proactively communicate supply issues and risk mitigation plans at meetings to multiple levels of management.
- Partner closely with global 3PL’s to manage kitting production, product expiry, and BOM/component version control to maintain supply continuity and minimize risk to service levels
- Maintain data integrity of BOM’s and Master Data to ensure forecast is generating accurate purchase recommendations through MRP. Evaluate MRP parameters and master data for optimal and accurate values.
- Summarize buy recommendations on key products to senior leadership through monthly S&OP with strong understanding of business and financial impacts.
- Work closely with Procurement and New Product Introduction (NPI) to collaborate on buy strategies, safety stock levels, and MOQ’s.
- Partner with cross-functional project teams on new product launches, promotions, and ad-hoc initiatives.
- Play an active role in continuous improvement through process building and technology enhancements to support implementation and ongoing development of MRP.
- Be a thought leader in developing and standardizing inventory and risk reporting for Supply Chain and cross functional use.
- 3-5+ years of Supply Chain Planning experience with strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain; experience in beauty or regulated industries a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a focus on Supply Chain Management or Engineering or analytical focus.
- Experience SAP ECC or other Supply Chain ERP System (power user experience a plus).
- Experience in MRP strongly preferred.
- Experience working with dependent demand streams across multiple levels of assemblies. Experience managing a global product portfolio preferred.
- Strong analytical and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable managing high complexity SKU’s
- Ability to work with others in a highly cross functional, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapid growth, evolving environment and energized by solving complex problems.
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained Dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. Today, Rodan + Fields is the #1 Skincare Brand in North America in 2018 and the #1 Skincare Brand in the US in 2016, 2017 and 2018! The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada and Australia. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs approximately 700 people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
 Source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2019 Edition, retail value RSP terms; all channels, Skin Care includes Sets and Kits; North America defined as Canada and the United States
 Source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2019 Edition, retail value RSP terms; all channels, Skincare includes Sets & Kits.
*At R+F, we do not engage with Google Hangouts or other social media platforms to schedule interviews or communicate with candidates. Please disregard any messages or notifications from Google Hangouts or other social media messenger platforms regarding interviews or job offers.