- Y. Lin International is seeking an Engineer Intern to assist Engineers on various project support roles. In addition to typical Office Assistant work, this person will work on preliminary engineering studies, development of exhibits, plans, specifications, quantities and construction administration for public and private roadway systems, active transportation and transit projects.
- Familiarize himself/herself with engineering plans and details
- Perform CAD work (MicroStation and/or AutoCAD)
- Perform quantity take-offs
- Run analyses and evaluate results
- Write summary reports
- Other duties as assigned
Requires a minimum of 3 years' college engineering (working on BSCE) classes. Previous related internship experience preferred. Must have excellent communication skills, be proficient with MS Excel and detail-oriented. Knowledge of Microstation and/or AutoCAD is a plus.