East San Rafael Veterinary Clinic is hiring a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our amazing team!
Our mission at the East San Rafael Veterinary Clinic is to provide modern medical care in a warm and friendly setting for both the client and pet. ESRVC is a privately owned, full-service veterinary hospital, offering digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house labs, and experienced staff.
We are located in the heart of Marin County where our clients have voted us Best of Marin 2014, 2015 & 2016 through the Pacific Sun and Best of Marin 2017 & 2018 through the Marin IJ.
We are looking for an LVT/RVT to join our fantastic team of professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional care for our patients and clients.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Collection of blood, stool, urine or tissue samples for testing
- Sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Assisting with dental procedures
- Preparing animals for surgery
- Administering anesthesia to animals
- Maintaining medical records; case history, weight, temperature, and other details
- Restraining and stabilizing animals during examination and treatment
- Trimming nails, expressing anal glands, removal of sutures, etc.
- Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments prescribed by a veterinarian
- Teaching clients how to administer medicines at home
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!