Self-Service Program Manager – Digital Help and Experience
Location: San Rafael,CA- United States
Job ID: 18WD28549
Autodesk is undertaking a strategic initiative to become a truly Digital company. As part of this ongoing transformation, Autodesk is looking to deliver enhanced Digital Help capabilities to ensure a simplified, elegant experience during all phases of the customer lifecycle. An important focus area of the Digital Help initiative will be the development and delivery of self-service capabilities for customers, Autodesk's resellers, and our internal teams.
The Digital Help initiative will focus on providing customers with self-service options in the following areas:
Account Management – the ability to easily change elements related to their account including company name, user administration, associated reseller and other common Account information.
Product Information – Reporting and information related to product ownership including, purchase history, Subscription license reporting, and product utilization data.
Support – Easy access to knowledge, training, and technical support from various locations in Autodesk's online ecosystem.
Virtual Agent – As Autodesk continues to evolve its Virtual Agent (AVA) the Self-Service team will be responsible for developing APIs and helping to continually enhance Autodesk's Virtual Support Program.
This highly motivated individual will be a member of the Digital Help and Experience (DHX) Strategic Programs division, they will work as part of a team to develop and implement Autodesk's Digital Help strategy to ensure customers can easily manage all aspects of their relationship with Autodesk.
The Self-Service Program Manager will be responsible for managing the evolution of Self-Service from ideation through delivery. Activities will include contributing to the strategic vision for Self-Service, developing detailed requirements for individual service transactions, and partnering with Product Management, User Experience and Development teams to build both APIs and full applications to deliver customer facing self-service capabilities.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
- Works with business teams across Autodesk to understand upcoming changes (customer experience, new business model development) which may require new self-service options
- Works with internal customer facing teams (Client Services, Tech Support) to monitor customer support activity and identify new Self-Service opportunities
- Works with Autodesk's Partner management teams to identify opportunities to leverage Self-Service capabilities for Autodesk's reseller community
- Works with business units across Autodesk to proactively develop and manage the overall roadmap for Self-Service
- Influences requirements and stakeholders to ensure Autodesk's evolving online landscape
- Partners closely with Design team to develop UX concepts, wireframes, prototypes and uses customer research to validate Self-Service approach
- Requirements managementDevelops and owns the delivery of detailed requirements for ongoing phases of Self-Service development
- Manages one or more core teams comprised of Program and Product Management, Design, and Development to drive the delivery of Self-Service capabilities
- Influences requirements development and overall process to simplify approach and expedite execution
- Works proactively to manage risk and drives issues to resolution
- Collaborates closely with engineering team to continually evolve engineering engagement both within a team and across teams to ensure ongoing improvement with engineering development
- Does all the above with a “customer first“ mindset to ensure what's being delivered results in an exceptional customer experience
- 3 years experience managing the delivery of a customer-facing online property
- Experience and familiarity with UX engagement – designs, wireframes, interactive prototyping, style guides and navigation development
- Experience working directly with engineering teams; Scrum methodology preferred
- Familiarity with API development and management
- Action oriented. Strong analytical and problem solving skills; a willingness and ability to operate at both higher and more detailed levels as required
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of successfully working across organizational lines
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Maturity and ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.