An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are committed to growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our team in our San Mateo, CA location. As a Technical Lead, you will be working directly with clients, onsite and remotely, to deliver Atlassian expertise and skills to help with their implementation needs and assist in identifying future work that should be done.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working directly with clients, onsite and remotely, to deliver Atlassian expertise and skills to help with their implementation needs and assist in identifying future work that should be done.
- Install, configure, maintain, administer and enhance JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk and key 3rd party add-ons.
- Help guide the configuration and documentation of JIRA and Confluence instances.
- Work with clients to enable custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards and reports.
- Create and manage complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes.
- Advise on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges.
- Install and configure 3rd party add-ons for Atlassian products to provide enhanced capabilities (Portfolio for JIRA, Structure, Tempo, Insight, etc.).
- Provide client training on JIRA and Confluence usage, administration, and operational use and maintenance of the systems.
- Provide support as required to client administrators and users to ensure the success of implemented solution.
- Masters or foreign equivalent in CS, Engineering (Any) CIS, MIS, or related field.
- Requires 1 year of experience in the job offered or in related IT occupations such as Software Engineer, IT Consultant, Technical Lead, Developer, or related field.
- Must be able to travel 100% /relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
Methods aren't built overnight. They're built in the day-to-day.
Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
We champion flexibility and improvisation over perfection, using Agile practices to build better and keep improving.
We hold each other accountable and encourage everyone to bring their best selves to work.
Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Minneapolis, and outside Philadelphia. Our teams works across North America, Europe, and is growing globally.