The Stock Administrator Manager will join our Finance Team and perform the day-to-day stock administration related activities for both stock options and restricted stock units globally. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, ability to focus on detail, strong technical skills, and be one who takes pride in producing high quality work.
- Maintain Equity Edge database and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Prepare and process stock options and restricted stock unit grants, cancellations, and exercises and releases on a timely basis for all employees and other option and equity holders.
- Prepare and distribute option grants electronically.
- Prepare international employee withholding taxes true up.
- Prepare monthly equity reconciliations for Accounting.
- Provide NQ, ISO, RSU tax reports to Payroll.
- Generate reports from Equity Edge database, including but not limited to participants' summary.
- Maintain trading blackout periods, pre-clearance and enforcement of insider trading policy restrictions.
- Interact with transfer agent to ensure that trades are settled timely and initiate and reconcile DWAC transactions for Section 16 executives with 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Act as main point of contact for employee questions on equity.
- Ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Put together and maintain global mobility tracking program.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or similar preferred.
- Must have at least 7 years experience in stock administration using Equity Edge and E-Trade.
- Must have experience with stock options and RSUs.
- Must have global equity taxation knowledge.
- Must have public company experience.
- Must know how to handle global mobility and have conceptually put together global mobility tracking program.
- Able to work independently and effectively with a range of individuals.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of materials and information.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details required.
- Strong organization skills, good work ethic, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CEP candidate a plus.