Senior Program Manager
- Own the release and readiness for All Apttus products, including Pre, current and post release/readiness activates, L1/L2/L3 readiness and more.
- Own and operate the development team process, including organizing tasks in Jira, planning team capacity, tracking progress, measuring velocity, providing issue escalation and removing obstacles, running and organizing daily standups/scrums, planning continuous/iterative/incremental sprints, facilitating retrospectives and demos, and driving continuous process improvement.
- Own and manage engineering dependencies between various technical teams required to deliver complex software and hardware solutions, including: managing dependencies, coordinating technical architecture input, and facilitating architecture reviews and feedback.
- Coordinate project deliverables and schedule with QA, including: assuring specifications are consumable by testers, managing schedule dependencies, and addressing QA issues and roadblocks.
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for a pillar and internal stakeholders, including: technical issues, defect escalations, release management and schedule coordination.
- Provide project status updates to executives, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Identify, track, and prioritize complex issues and work with teams across Apttus to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate required delivery dates, releases, and process to the delivery teams.
- Provide status updates to senior management as required, through the use of dashboards, reports, emails or in person meetings.
- Create and maintain a positive and efficient working relationship and processes between Prod, Eng, PS, Sales and other Apttus divisions and business units.
- Identify areas that are not working as efficiently and effectively as they could.
- Create and drive strategies/processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of cross-team working relationships.
- Work with senior management to identify and drive improvements to overall release management processes, communications, and other release activities.
- Manage the release of product(s) as appropriate/assigned.
- Minimum 7+ years experience as a Program manager, Scrum Master, or Technical Program Manager for software projects, or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience successfully delivering enterprise software. Must be technically strong and well versed in software and systems architecture and development.
- in hands-on software and/or hardware development in areas such as: cloud, mobile, databases, saas.
- Get-Things-Done Attitude… But must work well with others.
- 6+ years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred). Strong ability to prioritize work and manage complex integration challenges.
- Experience with JIRA, confluence, PowerBI or any management /analytic tools.
- A demonstrated commitment to acting as a servant-leader to your project teams
- Experience working across time zones and geographies
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing testable/detailed functional specifications
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, project execution, team and process facilitation, and issue/risk management
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, logically, and with precision
- Excellent people skills. Comfortable presenting to both internal and external executive audiences and engineering/product teams
- Have 7+ years of program management experience delivering complex and technical projects (CRM experience is a plus)
- Experience maturing startup-based organizations into more medium-sized companies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Quote to Cash, CPQ, CLM - big advantage.
Apttus helps companies modernize their revenue and legal operations for the digital economy. We created, continue to move, and lead a space called the Middle Office, which houses the most important processes for any enterprise organization: revenue generation and management of commercial relationships.
No Recruiting Agencies please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apttus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.