Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing, a key strategic thinker and doer in our Lifecycle and Martech org. Your primary responsibility will be to help design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that build personalized relationships with prospects and customers through all stages of their journey. In turn, your customer-centric commitment to “the right message, in the right place, at the right time” will help drive our business metrics to new levels. As a passionate people leader, you are committed to mentoring and developing a high performing team of strategic lifecycle experts.
- Drive personalized omnichannel strategies (primarily email/nascent channels) delivering best-in-class communications that are informed by both quantitative and qualitative measurements
- Partner with stakeholders and resources from across the company to develop and deliver on shared strategies, executing against team/company KPIs
- Work with a cross-functional group including data, product, and engineering to define new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, real-time campaigns
- Oversee the execution of targeted journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals
- Monitor performance and impact of programs; monitor health of database – suggest informed improvements
Skills and Experience
- You are organized and thorough; You have a spirit of inquiry and curiosity
- You have 8+ years of experience leading customer-centric lifecycle, email, CRM and/or multi-channel engagement and retention marketing programs
- You have considerable experience with marketing automation/CRM systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Adobe Experience Cloud, Braze, etc.), creating nurture workflows, and pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- You have experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels
- You are a critical thinker and can develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- You have experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand the customer base (Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in building programs quickly from the bottom up
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.