Guideline is seeking an Operations Analyst to join the Customer Operations team
What will you be working on?
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is excited to help Guideline make affordable retirement benefits accessible to American workers, and who would love to grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a tight-knit, collaborative team. A high level of attention to detail is a must, as the position will directly contribute to a best-in-class client experience.
- Contribute to the success of cross-functional projects
- Help collect and refine best practice recommendations, as well as continuously look for ways to improve processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Engineering, and Product
- Occasionally support customers with multiple channels, including email and phone
- Creatively solve problems with Product and Engineering teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, with demonstrated project management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize among multiple tasks
- Strong collaboration skills: comfort level talking to different teams and levels
- Well-organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new programs and tools
What is Guideline?
At Guideline, we’re helping people save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider that doesn’t charge participants any fees on investments, regardless of the value of their assets or retirement account balance. And for employers, Guideline charges a low, flat rate fee per participant, in contrast to the asset-based fee model predominant in the industry.
With over 10,000 clients and over a billion dollars in assets under management, in just a couple of years of operations, we’re well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We have raised $59M to date with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
- Daily lunch
- Commuter benefit
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.