Are you are someone who thrives in a role with extensive ownership and decision making responsibilities? If so, this is a great opportunity to expand your career. While there are a lot of projects and responsibilities you will be able opt in on (HR, Accounting), the core activities will include: being the point person for facility related issues, ordering and deciding what supplies are needed in the office, and planning events such as off-sites, holiday parties and lunch and learns as well as scheduling with our board members.
This is a high visibility role across the company and is imperative to our team and companies success. We believe you are one of the strongest ambassadors for Rōnin and an integral part in how we continue to build our culture.
Here is what you will do:
- Be the face of Project Rōnin, aligning with our core values and enhancing them within our office
- Offering service to our internal team members by problem solving issues that arise and ordering supplies to keep the office running
- Manage vendor relationships and logistics for our facilities and office maintenance to ensure projects are completed with high quality and in a timely manner
- Partner with People team for onboarding and getting new hires settled in
- Coordinate and manage calendars for board meetings
- Track and complete expense reports
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time and follow through on issues in a timely manner. This could include onboarding, event management and office space revamps
Does some or most of the below describe you?
- 3+ years of experience in an office manager or operations type position is required
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Experience processing expense reports (preferably in Expensify)
- Extreme attention to detail, you're able to think through minute pieces of a problem and think ahead about how to solve
- Excellent follow through, with multiple projects and needs happening at once being able to complete items in a timely manner and follow up as needed is imperative
- Flexible and able to adapt to quickly changing environments and fast growing companies.
- Self motivated and able to self manage through certain projects
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Our Perks and Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.