We are looking for people to join our onsite IT Support Team that is not like other support teams. Would you like to work in a dynamic fast-moving environment that values social interaction as well as technical prowess? We pride ourselves on hiring bright, driven, enthusiastic people that have experience in supporting in primarily PC environments but can also handle a Mac equally well. Our workplace is where you will sharpen existing skills and develop new ones around new technology as it emerges. It is a bright, vibrant, challenging environment that leave you feeling like you've helped make an impact. We need people who can hold a conversation as well as resolve complex technical issues effectively and efficiently through multiple mediums (chat, ticket, phone). We want people for whom going “over and above“ is second nature, who value the people behind the problems, and for whom technology is their passion. We want to deliver the best IT Support experience in the world and if you think you are up to the challenge... read on...
- Install, and configure hardware, operating systems, and application software on new and existing PC, Mac, laptop, and printers.
- Arrange, deploy, and move desktop setups in order to accommodate new hire's and user relocation.
- Manage Active Directory domain user and computer accounts.
- Manage inventory of software licenses and hardware assets.
- Respond to end user requests via phone, email, trouble ticket and walk-ins; quickly identify, research and resolve issues.
- Responsible for daily support of the IT Lab, including cleanup, organization and consumables.
- Manage desktop protection utilities and provide immediate response to outbreaks and new security updates.
- Utilize desktop deployment utilities such as Windows Deployment Server.
- Create documentation for standard operating procedures, one-off installations, and end user training.
- Will gradually learn and assist with server maintenance and infrastructure support.
- Be available off hours for scheduled maintenance, critical update releases, physical office moves, and duty pager.
- Travel when needed to support remote offices (less that 5% of time).
- Must have a strong understanding of PC client workstation hardware, operating systems, applications, development consoles, printers, mobile devices, networking, Mac and Mac specific software.
- Strong client OS background including Windows 7 and Windows 8. Familiar with studio development applications including: Perforce, DevTrack, Visual Studio, Maya, Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of server side components and applications including web, application, and database infrastructure.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills in a fast paced environment required.
- One or two years of post-high school education or training.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years IT helpdesk experience