Conga, the leading provider of cloud-based solutions to automate data, documents, contracts and reporting has an opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist to drive adoption and value across Conga's portfolio of enterprise customers. The Customer Success Specialist will bring Conga's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Conga and the customer. In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the Conga footprint. Key to this role is being able to articulate business value, coach customers to fully utilise the Conga solution and maximise the return on their investment.
This is a great opportunity for an outcome-driven early career stage SaaS to develop world class customer success skills and forge a long term career within a true market leading organisation.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors and key stakeholders, to ensure Conga activities are closely aligned with the customer's success strategy, allowing the full potential of their Conga solution to be realised.
- Promote maximum value from their investment in Conga, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Conga resources e.g. Help & Training, User Groups, webinars, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Conga features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated success criteria and work with both internal and customer teams to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Conga products and services, which are integral to the customer's success.
- Act as the customer's advocate within Conga: coordinate with other Conga teams including, management, sales, support, professional services, marketing, and product management and development, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Conga solutions in order to serve as a product subject matter expert (SME) to identify and influence cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Meets assigned targets and strategic objectives.
- Maintain accurate information of all customer interactions and customer intelligence data using Salesforce.com or any other application used by Conga.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a customer or technical support role
- Experience with cloud based/SaaS solution offerings, preferably with contract lifecycle management, Salesforce.com or Conga
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach with diverse stakeholders from Executive level down
- Ability to drive cross functional business and technical teams to achieve customer's desired outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and project management skills
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
- Ability to maintain high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, who performs well working independently, but is also a team player
- Proven record of meeting customer retention goals
- Business fluency in English is required; additional European languages are a plus
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.