- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants requirements include, but not limited to are:
- At least one year of experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Successfully registered as CNA with the State of California
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid Driver's license and current auto insurance
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary,Flexible Schedule, Direct Deposit, Education Pay Incentives
IInterim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Redwood City
- Job State: CA
- Employee Type: Full Time