Head of Identity and Access Management
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Head of Identity and Access Management. As the Head of Identity and Access Management (IAM) you will report to the Chief Information Security Officer. East West Bank is looking for an experienced Manager with broad and deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management. The IAM Manager will work end to end across the company, focused on application owners, access provisioning, access deprovisioning, and user access certification.
The IAM Manager will also work with multiple parts of Information Security helping define and evaluate and update policies, standards and solutions for enterprise and business use.
You will manage the development of process improvements, project proposals and provide significant input into strategic roadmaps and critical dashboards to provide management status to executive leadership.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Information Technology or related field. MBA and/or CISM, CISSP preferred.
Candidates must have 8 or more years of experience in IAM
- Identity Management (automated provisioning, de-provisioning, certification, etc.)
- Access Management (MFA, SSO, LDAP)
- Cloud Based Applications (Private, Public, Hybrid)
- Privileged Access Management
- Security Risk Management
- Strong Knowledge of Applications and how Identities are managed
- Detailed knowledge of IAM Services and the business processes used to support them
- Strong track record in developing, implementing and refining Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes
- Capable of working cooperatively across multiple teams working in a challenging, dynamic and global environment
- Demonstrated success building relationships with partner groups and working with global teams
- Solid track record in contributing to IAM tool planning and management
- Experienced in meeting goals in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing needs
- Demonstrated experience leading direct reports, as well as teams within large cross functional projects
- Consistent record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals.
- Extraordinary communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and handle and resolve conflict
- Knowledge of regulatory controls e.g. SOX, PCI DSS
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of leading multi-functional teams
- Capable of solving complex problems
- Establish a strategy to put together a holistic IAM program.
- Conduct a role mining exercise across the enterprise to provision birth right access based on roles and responsibility.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to establish end to end user access life cycle management.
- Build relationships with business application teams to manage application onboarding portfolio and schedule
- Provide content for IAM support team training and process flows for application onboarding, to include
- Initiation, requirements gathering, implementation, success criteria, sustainability and support models
- Manage the periodic user access review certification process in alignment with IT risk management and compliance policies
- Engage with business units, sell the benefits of Role based access, gather their business requirements and serve as a single point of contact for business unit representatives throughout their application onboarding lifecycle
- Complete application discovery tasks and document initial application onboarding connections
- Serve as single point of contact for application teams and coordinate onboarding activities including alignment of deployment windows
- Drive continuous improvement of policies, procedures and technology related to Access Management to enable risk reduction, business enablement and operational efficiencies
- Interact with industry experts and stay abreast of best practices in the IAM field to maintain technical expertise and apply leading practices
- Be an authority in building, executing and leading enterprise IAM initiatives in a complex organizational environment
- Manage project budgets and scope and conduct resource planning for risks that are proactively identified
- Develop and employ strategies to bring strategic alignment between technology and business stakeholders
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.