The Maintenance Tech II performs work in connection with the operation, maintenance, and security of building, grounds, and facilities in order to ensure efficient plant operation.
A day in the life might include:
- planning, scheduling, participating in, and inspecting the work of outside contractors engaged in the operation, maintenance, repair, and safeguarding of buildings and Community
- may be on call in case of an emergency
What's in it for you?
Over the last 75 years, HumanGood has been on a mission to redefine and redesign what it means to age well. Throughout 21 Life Plan Communities and 96 Affordable Housing communities nationwide, our HumanGood team is over 5,000 strong and proudly serving more than 13,000 residents. As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and the sixth largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30 hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement. You can view more information about our total rewards here: https://www.humangood.org/humangood-careers
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- 4 years of previous experience in building maintenance or construction, or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- Certification, license or equivalent as required under state and/or local regulation to operate or repair certain equipment in a technical field such as HVAC, buildinwg trades or building utilities program preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current & valid Drivers’ License and driving record free of major infractions
- Availability that includes evenings and some weekends