Target Human Resources Solutions
San Juan, PR
- Distribute meaningful interventions and health education service within the community.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify community needs while planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage overall well being.
- Bachelor's degree in a Behavioral Health field.
- Experience in education, behavioral, managed care and/or health field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Salary: $27k + benefits