Position Summary Supervise, coordinate and facilitate the back office operations of the clinical site(s)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues, problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be responsible.
- Demonstrate clinical skill and competency in ambulatory nursing.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask
- Three (3) years minimum of RN clinical nursing experience required.
- Two (2) year minimum of clinically relevant supervisory experience required.
- AA or BA/BS degree required.
- Current RN license required.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider required.