Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
At Silverado Senior Living, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve.
We are currently seeking an Administrator / Executive Director to lead our community in San Juan Capistrano, CA. As an Administrator, you will maintain overall responsibility for operations at the community.
General responsibilities include:
- Understand and practice the mission, principles, and values of Silverado Senior Living.
- Provide direction to all facility staff and have responsibility for all facility operations, through key personnel.
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal, and County regulations.
- Ensure that principles of Total Quality Management are taught to staff and implemented on a routine basis. Work with the Quality Assurance team to identify areas of need and assist in the scheduling of staff for teams.
- Interview, hire, counsel and provide direction as necessary, review evaluations and recommend advancement and compensatory changes.
- Ensure open communication with residents and their family and friends to maintain a peaceful environment as well as receive requests, complaints and input for the establishment of care standards within the facility.
- Assure responsibility for the financial operation of the facility by developing, implementing and administering budgets as well as reviewing and overseeing business office operations.
General background and experience include:
- Experience in an Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) or Long Term Care (LTC) community preferred.
- Professional experience working with Dementia and Alzheimer's individuals is highly preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to direct personnel at all levels.
- BACHELORS DEGREE OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED.
- State specific licensing is REQUIRED.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado offers competitive base pay and commission structure along with great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.