Treasury Management Sales Associate
Req Number: 237671
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 3 years of financial service experience including sales and customer service
- 2 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2 years of experience with Treasury Management products and services
Treasury Management Sales Associate II
The Treasury Management Sales Associate II (TMSA II) role will be involved with the sales and support of Treasury Management products to external and internal clients. The role will also assist clients with routine sales inquiries; assist in the preparation of proposals. Success in this role requires the ability to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Critical attributes in this role includes having high attention to detail and timeliness and being able to provide accurate documentations.
Successful incumbents possess written and verbal communications skills, sales and relationship management skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and organizational and time management skills. Must also possess adaptability and flexibility in process, technology and industry.
- Meet or exceed assigned individual sales/revenue goals.
- Participate in client calls with TM Sales Officer including in person calls.
- Identify sales opportunities through needs-based assessment, campaigns, prospecting, reviewing account analysis statements and marketing lists to meet or exceed sales goals. Use information to prepare and execute sales plan with TMSO.
- Responsible to cross sell / up sell TM Solutions to existing customers.
- Work closely with TM Sales Officer and Relationship Manager to understand the client's business environment, strategies and industry to determine their requirements, identify potential new business opportunities and provide innovative solutions.
- Prepare annual client relationship account structure analysis; review account analysis statements for additional sales opportunities; create client relationship reviews including product recommendations based on client's business and industry changes.
- Coordinate and / or conduct product demonstrations for clients. Utilize industry research tools, benchmarking, peer results and new / enhanced treasury management products to identify portfolio sales opportunities.
- Prepare, organize and respond to Request for Proposals.
- Prepare proposals and presentations and cost benefit analysis, as well as other sales tools.
- Generate proformas; interpret competitors account analysis statement and determine comparative Comerica product and pricing recommendations.
- Manage special pricing approval process; work with TM Sales Officer and Relationship Manager to prepare documents and rationale for the special pricing committee.
- Manage and oversee the implementation process for new business; prepare all documentation and legal agreements ensuring that audit requirements are met to mitigate risk and legal liability; respond to issues related to the implementation, engage business partners and escalate, as appropriate.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve client issues; engage business partners and communicate with customer, TM Sales Officer and/or Relationship Manager.
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate risks associated with TM products; collaborate with TMO, RM and TM Risk to ensure process within credit policy.
- Recognize, mitigate and escalate risk issues such as cyber-risk, product risk, and operational risk.
- Proactively identify evaluate, recommend and implement changes to operational processes / procedures resulting in departmental efficiencies.
- Participate on projects impacting TM Sales representing “voice of the customer“.
- Participate in coordination and planning of client and industry events such as AFP, TEXPO, Strategic Advisory Council and the Customer Forum.
- Other projects as assigned.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Category B - 3-4 days in office on designated days/1-2 days remote
$26.54 / hour
$47.55 / hour
San Jose Main, Comerica Bank Tower
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.