Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it's our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim is seeking Supply Chain Management Analysts to ensure material supply health by proactively managing logistics, our customer delivery programs, defining new and improving existing processes, and interfacing at all levels of the organization to meet the team goal of satisfying the customer.
- Drive solution development, change management, customer communications, monitoring of department efficiencies, and managing both long and short-term customer delivery plans
- Identify key issues across a broad range of areas and effectively communicate recommendations to executive leadership
- Translate business requirements into technical/project deliverables
- Review, analyze and challenge reports and commentaries and assist management in coordination of requirements and deliverables received from key stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and presentation of key business metrics, performance against targets, trending to senior management and how using this information will lead to increased productivity and profitability
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical/project deliverables