Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
You will work with a small team of engineers to design and develop the test/test automation frameworks and infrastructure for all Splunk's IT Market group products. Ideal candidate will have extensive development background focused on creating test automation frameworks for agile environments. Ability to work closely with engineering teams to cover feature testing in a rapid development/micro release environment is key
- You will help define testability into our products
- You will building test infrastructure
- You'll also be building and maintaining test frameworks
- You will Implement automated tests in Selenium, Webdriver IO or similar
- You'll have the ability and experience to work directly with 3rd party developers on submitted code
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in developing test plans and test specifications from engineering requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar bug tracking systems.
- Ability to design complex feature test strategies
- Can do defect analysis via identifying the root causes.
- Ability to approach the problems in a systematic way
- Being able to do hands on trouble-shooting in distributed systems
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with virtual and containerized environments (VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.