Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Software Developers form the technical foundation of our delivery teams. They are primarily responsible for completing tasks that require development skills, such as troubleshooting, enhancement development as well as new development. Our openings provide an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into the cloud computing space to participate on one of our many innovative cloud adoption projects at high-profile clients.
Software Developers will need to understand the architecture of the client-specific applications we are developing as well as strong working knowledge of the underlying cloud platform. We also expect Software Developers to provide creative contribution to improving our clients’ cloud environments as well as our own internal methods and assets.
- Troubleshooting and enhancing existing logic in SFDC
- Developing new code for project-related deliverables.
- Completion of code-dependent actions and configuration with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- Interaction with application development teams and customer-facing resources
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years’ professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture; SaaS product or service preferred
- 2+ year experience in a sustained engineering team or an escalated support tier for an application or managed service
- Successful track record of relevant customer focused work experience such as operations engineer, technical customer support, professional services or application development
- Thrives in self-directed learning environment
- A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping Appirio customers succeed
- Ability to provide assistance for more junior team members
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes
- Experience developing within a declarative application platform preferred
- Salesforce platform experience preferred
- Salesforce Admin, Developer certifications preferred
- Development Experience on Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC framework)
- The position will require travel to clients within the Bay area and possible additional travel
- Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.