- If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
- If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Sr. Software Engineer (QA) would need to have at least 8+ years of experience with Manual and Automation experience (Selenium with Java, TestNG)
- Very strong individual contributor in both Manual & Automation Testing
- Design high-quality test cases and execute them, troubleshoot the issues observed and perform root cause analysis for issues
- Participate in test plan reviews and test strategy review
- Design and develop Test Automation Scripts using Selenium Web Driver
- Strive to meet sprint commitments in fast-paced agile environment
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 8 to 10 years' experience in software testing as well as automation
- Must have worked in all stages of testing life cycle
- Should have worked in ecommerce payments domain / cards / BFSI industry
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and deliver results.
- Experience in manual testing and automation (Selenium with Java, TestNG required)
- Must have working experience in Postgres and Oracle databases
- Certificates and SSL handshakes, payment security or credit card transactions background.
- Experience in working with cloud technologies or testing of SaaS applications as per PCI compliance
- Experience in certifying applications hosted on SaaS platform as per GDPR (General Data Protection and Regulation) compliance.
- Hands-on experience in Functional & Non-functional Testing, Webservices and APIs testing, Multi-threaded tests
- Added advantage to have working experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) / Azure / AWS.
- Should be a good Team player, and showcase strong learning abilities
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience in Release Automation and deployment in SAAS cloud using Jenkins and GIT HUB / VSS as part of CI/CD.
- ISTQB certified or another testing-related certification (Preferred)
- Good knowledge of QA Processes and Testing Metrics
- Experience with Host Security Modules (HSM) including Thales. (Good to have)
- Data Analytics exposure (Good to have)
- Working experience with LISA backend virtualization tool
- Working experience in Dockerization tools like OpenShift, Kubernetes.
Software/Tools for Testing: Test Management/Defect Management Tools, Selenium, Appium, Java, TestNG, SQL, Git, Maven, GCP, SoapUI
Education: Bachelor's degree / Masters' degree
Experience: Minimum 8+ years
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.