Senior Manager - RF Board Product/Test Engineering
Xilinx is now part of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Board Operations team is looking for a passionate, adaptable and innovative individual to define and develop manufacturing test capabilities for active antenna systems. You will lead a team to define and establish test requirements, develop the manufacturing tests and work with contract manufactures to smoothly bring products into production.
- Collaborate with system, hardware, and verification engineers to develop and optimize manufacturing test environment
- Manage a team to develop innovative test and measurement methods for both digital and analog systems
- Define production test requirements and develop production tests for active antenna system
- Work with contract manufacturers on developing production manufacturing capabilities
- Implement genealogy and quality test tracking system to ensure production quality
- Drive BOM and test cost optimization
- Drive NPI schedules and production release requirements
- 8 years of experience in the production and testing of active antenna systems
- Knowledge of radio product design and manufacturing cycles
- Knowledge in Digital and RF design especially for active antenna
- Working knowledge of RF measurement methods/equipment, including, but not limited to signal generators, signal and network analyzers
- Knowledge in cellular communications system certifications and qualification requirements
- Programming in Python, Tcl or other relevant scripting/programming languages
- Familiar with embedded Linux systems
BS in Electrical Engineering or related field with 12 years of related experience or MS in Electrical Engineering or related field with 8 years of related industry experience.
AMD is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor and our employees are subject to any and all federal guidelines by Executive Order or OSHA related to COVID-19 vaccination. If selected to be hired, you may be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption as required by law.