AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
We are looking for Senior Java Software Engineers to extend our existing applications and to create new applications. In this role, you will help design and develop technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company’s success. We believe in building the right product, we believe in using best practices, we believe in everybody's input. You will help drive us to a continuously delivered microservice environment. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience working at a Cloud/SaaS company.
- Write well designed, clean, efficient code backed by unit tests
- Develop scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Contribute to and follow best practice coding standards
- Build for security and performance
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Energetic individual with enthusiasm to learn new tools, technologies & processes
- Ability to write clean java code
- 5+ years of experience leading Java based development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required; master’s degree is a plus
- Knowledge of microservices
- SQL and NoSQL experience (must understand trade offs of relational and non-relational models)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with a streaming architecture
- AWS experience
- Spring and Spring Boot
- Startup experience
Fun facts about AppZen:
- We have grown from 30 clients in 2017, to over 1,500
- Grown 8x this year
- Secured series C funding ($50 Million)
- We have 1/3 of the Fortune 500 as clients
- We have new products in the pipeline that will continue to grow
Join us in making the best back office artificial intelligence available to businesses.