Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
OverviewWe are currently seeking a Sr. Security Operations Engineer for our Cloud Ops Engineering team. As part of this dynamic group, you will help design, build, deploy, operate and monitor the company cloud security and compliance capabilities. You will report to the Director, Cloud Security and will be a key member of our team to help shape the future of our business.
- Provide recommendations and ongoing feedback for tools and other new technologies to support business objectives
- Collaborate with cloud support, engineering, corporate IT and security to enhance, improve, or modify enterprise and cloud based security detection and response
- Update, modify, and enhance existing processes and tools in use within Cloud Security
- Analyze and correlate log data for security events
- Develop and share documentation on business-critical processes and procedures
- Regularly view and verify existing metrics to ensure accuracy and quality
- Escalation point for junior engineers to provide insight into security findings
- Support ongoing compliance and audit activities
- 2-4 years' experience working in a SOC or NOC environment
- Experience with scripting/coding (REGEX search strings, bash scripting, Python parsing)
- Experience with vulnerability, change, and asset management
- Excellent task prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with SOC2, FedRAMP, or other industry certification standards
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks
- Experience with networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks)
- Experience with Incident Response and break-fix scenarios
- Experience or interest in digital forensics or threat hunting
- Knowledge of SIEM solutions (monitoring, alerting, and configuring)
- Solid skills of cloud solutions and security best practices for operating in the cloud
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, vulnerability classifications, and attack vectors
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK Framework and Cyber Kill Chain; how they pertain to cloud and web applications
- Experience working effectively with global teams in multiple time zones
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Agility and willingness to deal with a high level of ambiguity, change, and pressures of high-profile incidents
- Flexibility—willingness to pitch in where needed across program and team
- Strong leadership, influence, and teamwork skills; sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating, and decision-making skills
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.