Position:Sr. Director of Services ExcellenceLocation: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Sr. Director of Service Excellence will develop and lead an organization/platform that will enable the customer facing teams at ZScaler. This enablement team will be positioned to be primarily strategic in focus and will develop and provide necessary tools, knowledge and issue visibility and reduction, to the support, PS and TAM, allowing higher quality interactions with customers and reducing the time taken to resolve questions, issues and on-boarding. This team will also drive product improvements that support these goals, being the voice of support to the engineering and product management teams. Additionally, by leveraging the knowledge and visibility of this team, we will look at and implement processes to proactively identify and avoid issues either programmatically or by guidance/notification to the appropriate party (customer, TAM, PS etc), with the goal of avoiding or minimizing customer escalations.
This highly visible role will bring strong client services experience and technical strength related to security consulting practices to continue growth and reputation as the leading provider of technology solutions to our market. In this role, you will work closely with sales, product, technology teams and customers to ensure Zscaler product deployment are delivered timely and achieve the business objectives for our customers. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a positive, engaging and goal-oriented management style and must be comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for taking an entrepreneurial approach to enable technical expertise of the customer services organization
- Develop strategies to avoid customer escalations
- Influence cross-functional business units to drive RAS initiatives
- Build and sustain trusting client relationships at the appropriate level
- Hire, develop, motivate, and retain top talent
- Drive financial performance through productivity analysis, contract terms and resource planning
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of exceptional leadership in leading, managing and scaling a growing services organization
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and ability to serve as a trusted advisor
- A roll-up sleeves approach to the design, development, implementation and measure of customer services
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature
- A proven performance track record of achieving / overachieving against goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well verbally, in small and large presentation settings, and in writing; also, the ability to lead or facilitate technical workshops
- Direct experience in a technical services role highly preferred
- Experience in the SaaS Security domain preferred
- Travel to customers may be required – 20%
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.