At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
Signifyd is seeking talented, multidisciplinary, freelance creatives to assist our marketing team on ongoing & diverse projects.
- Conceptualize, design, present and execute modern, sophisticated design for emails and newsletters (campaigns, designing templates and layout, including HTML), display ads, banners, landing pages, but also possibility for brochures, flyers and print marketing and sales collateral, events, and sales decks.
- Ensure brand consistency on all design projects across multiple marketing channels.
- Deliver finalized, full fidelity design comps for implementation.
Requirements (Must have)
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in web, digital, email, print and/or traditional advertising
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) & Sketch
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, color
- Effectively communicating design visions through sketches and mockups/prototypes
- Handling multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Positive attitude, easygoing personality, great work ethic, amazing communication skills
Requirements (Nice to have)
- HTML, CSS
- Marketo experience for generating campaigns
- Experience with B2B, and more specifically ecommerce
- Illustration, icon design
- Experience with InVision for businesses